The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
That's my nephew!!!
What a handsome little guy. We can't wait till we get to meet him in person. Hugs to all of you!Sandy and Conway
It is hard to believe but he is even cuter in person! Love you! Love him!
Gosh!! He is gorgeous! (You can call a boy gorgeous until he's 1 year old.)
He is precious!
He is SO adorable. I think he might be the cutest baby I have ever seen. and i agree with Leslie, even cuter in person :) congratulations you guys!
I miss him already (and you too of course!)! I will have to come over and visit soon :-)
Elizabeth & Ben:Congratulations! Braden is absolutely beautiful!!! Isn't God so good?! Take care! Enjoy him!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That's my nephew!!!
What a handsome little guy. We can't wait till we get to meet him in person. Hugs to all of you!
Sandy and Conway
It is hard to believe but he is even cuter in person!
Love you! Love him!
Gosh!! He is gorgeous! (You can call a boy gorgeous until he's 1 year old.)
He is precious!
He is SO adorable. I think he might be the cutest baby I have ever seen. and i agree with Leslie, even cuter in person :) congratulations you guys!
I miss him already (and you too of course!)! I will have to come over and visit soon :-)
Elizabeth & Ben:
Congratulations! Braden is absolutely beautiful!!! Isn't God so good?! Take care! Enjoy him!!!
Post a Comment