Braden was so good at the beach. He took naps in all kinds of strange places!
Sunset from our deck.
Our house for the week.
Braden was not such a fan of the beach. It was a little too sunny/windy/cold for him!
Ben and I went on our first date while at the beach. Although I knew Braden was in good hands, I felt so sad to leave him...thus the tears! However, it was so fun to get to be alone with Ben and give him all my attention. We had a great time! 
My family just before leaving the beach.

We had a wonderful vacation. We all missed having Becky and Andy there, but look forward to seeing them in August! Thank you Mom and Dad for your generosity!
3 comments:
Aww, that looks like such a fun time! I can't wait to take my baby on his/her first beach vacation someday:) Hope you are doing well!
Meg's Charlotte sister:)
We missed you too!
Hey Buddy--got to check out your blog while here in Nicaragua..cute pics. Give Braden a hug for me.
Joz
Post a Comment