July 13, 2008

Our Three Month Old

I have found three months to be quite a fun age. It seems every time I blink Braden is doing something new. In the past week he has started laughing out loud, rolling over from his tummy to his back and has found his feet. Any chance he gets he grabs hold of his foot and just stares intently at it. I'm enjoying all these new things, but I do wish he would slow down a bit. Can't he stay an infant a little longer? Another exciting thing Braden is doing is sleeping through the night....sometimes. On Friday he went to bed at 9:30 and I didn't hear from him until 6:30! He has slept until 4 or 5 a few times, but 6:30 was amazing! I hope this trend is here to stay!
Here are some recent pictures:

Outgrowing lots of clothes these days!Our little heffer! He weighs over 14 pounds now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Elizabeth... I just found your blog. He is so CUTE! I love the first picture. Isn't it great being a Mommy?