October 31, 2008

Fall Fun

On Tuesday Ben and I decided to take Braden to the Pumpkin Patch out in Greenback, TN. I'm not sure why we picked the coldest day of the year to go, but it was still a lot of fun. Braden didn't seem to mind the cold too bad. He really didn't make a sound or even change his facial expression the entire time we were there. Here are a few pictures from our trip:

The sun was just setting and it was beautiful out there. It made me want to live in the country.

"I'm not so sure about this, guys!"

The only smile of the evening. I'm glad we got it on camera!

What a cute farmer! He was so sweet to let us take his picture 1,000 times.

Check out his red little nose.

My little pumpkin!

"How long, O Lord?"

Yikes!

Mama and Braden

Daddy and Braden


A couple weeks ago we drove up to Townsend and ate lunch and went for a walk. It was a beautiful day, but much hotter than we expected.

2 comments:

J said...

Hey Now..I don't want to hear you complaining about your hot weather! =) We've already had to turn our heat on up in these parts!

I guess I knew I had it coming when I chose to move up here...

love ya friend!

Melanie said...

haha- cracking me up, his pics at the pumpkin patch!