The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
January 13, 2009
Some Nine Month Photos
I did two very short photo shoots with Braden. It is so cold outside we can only stay out about five minutes at a time. However, I did manage to get a few pictures that I liked. No normal smiles, but it does capture his personality at this age.
Oh, I definitely have my favorites! I LOVE the 2nd picture! His faces are so funny. And I love the one with him and Ben with his huge smile/cry. If only Gavin could be half as adorable I would be happy! :)
I think your 10 month pictures should be with the new 4Runner!! :)
1 comment:
Oh, I definitely have my favorites! I LOVE the 2nd picture! His faces are so funny. And I love the one with him and Ben with his huge smile/cry. If only Gavin could be half as adorable I would be happy! :)
I think your 10 month pictures should be with the new 4Runner!! :)
Post a Comment