Oh wow! She had a double doozie (as known in the twin world)- a c-section and "normal" delivery. How fun for Braden to have twins cousins so close to his age!
Hooray!! Umm, cracking up that you called yourself "Beth"! :) I've got to hear the story of the "double doozie" as Suzanne said--I didn't know that was possible!
Yahoo!!! I was so excited to see their pictures on the blog. They are extremely adorable and I want to see them in person. Congratulations on being an Aunt. You are going to enjoy it so much :-)
4 comments:
Oh wow! She had a double doozie (as known in the twin world)- a c-section and "normal" delivery. How fun for Braden to have twins cousins so close to his age!
Tell them congrats! I didn't realize she was pregnant! I'm so excited for them :)
Hooray!! Umm, cracking up that you called yourself "Beth"! :) I've got to hear the story of the "double doozie" as Suzanne said--I didn't know that was possible!
Yahoo!!! I was so excited to see their pictures on the blog. They are extremely adorable and I want to see them in person. Congratulations on being an Aunt. You are going to enjoy it so much :-)
Post a Comment