The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
April 6, 2009
April 6, 2008
Here is what I looked like this day last year:
That's Braden in my belly in case you didn't recognize him! Ha ha. Tune in tomorrow for pictures of the birthday boy and our thoughts on our precious one year old!
Since I've just gone through it and it's fresh in my mind, I think you should post the picture that shows how you were really feeling the day before. It's my favorite!! :)
3 comments:
You looked so cute! I can't believe he's 1! Time flys by :)
HAPPY (early) BIRTHDAY BRADEN!!
Since I've just gone through it and it's fresh in my mind, I think you should post the picture that shows how you were really feeling the day before. It's my favorite!! :)
Allyson, you are crazy! I would never post that! ha ha
Post a Comment