The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
June 12, 2009
National Doughnut Day
We took Braden to Krispy Kreme last Friday for his very first doughnut. They were giving away free doughnuts since it was National Doughnut Day...who knew? He is certainly a fan!
I have 2 favorite parts of this video, and I can't decide which one is better... 1. He uses both hands to eat a doughnut (why have I never tried this?) 2. He is already using his sleeve to wipe his mouth!
3 comments:
I have 2 favorite parts of this video, and I can't decide which one is better...
1. He uses both hands to eat a doughnut (why have I never tried this?)
2. He is already using his sleeve to wipe his mouth!
I thought the exact same thing as Allyson. I love how he used his sleeve as a napkin! Such a boy thing to do! I hope I have boys too!!
I love him!(and doughnuts)
Post a Comment