November 2, 2009

Halloween

All the cousins ready to go trick or treating.

My little monkey!

Riding in style!

First timer here!

Abbey sharing her candy with Braden. So sweet!

Running...and I do mean running...to the next house!


We wore this little monkey out! I cannot believe how much he loved trick or treating! He looked so sweet sleeping I had to grab a picture. Too bad the flash startled him! He looks slightly annoyed here.

3 comments:

Aunt Holly said...

AHHHHHHhh I love these pics! The one of him running up to the next house is for sure a framer! I wish I could have seen him in person!!! LOVES!!!!

Andy and Becky said...

That is THE cutest monkey ever!!! Hope you all had fun.

Meg said...

These are SO cute!! I wish I could have been there to seem him all fuzzy and cozy. I am excited about dressing Laurel up...we just didn't get to it this year. See you in a few short months!