As I type this, Braden is upstairs sleeping in his new big boy bed! As we were taking the crib down to move to the baby's room, I was feeling like it just hasn't been that long since we set it up for him. But here we are two years later, and he is sleeping in a twin bed! Crazy! We had a trial run at nap time and he slept great. I'm hoping tonight goes that well too. One neat thing is that this was my dad's bed when he was a little boy. I think it's sweet that Braden gets to sleep on it now. I will take pictures of both kids' rooms and post them when they are ready. Right now we are playing musical furniture upstairs and it is craziness. Here are a few pictures of Braden trying out his new bed. So cute!



4 comments:
Quit growing up Braden!!!! We love you and are proud of you. Love the bedding!
I love the bedding also! Braden is such a big boy now! Is he still in the same room? ingra
awww...that is so exciting! I am planning on moving Laurel into a twin bed when we move back to Knoxville! It seems like such a toddler thing. Can't wait to see you in May...I missed you this past trip home last weekend.
What a big boy! How did that happen so fast?
Post a Comment