June 8, 2010

Random Pictures

I was trying to take some pictures of Kate on her one month birthday. Of course Braden wanted to join in on the fun. I didn't get any really good pictures, but I thought this one of Braden and Kate was cute. He sure loves his little sister!

My favorite thing about this picture besides the cute foot is that you can see her pink paci in the background! It is her signature these days!



Get that camera out of my face! This makes me laugh!

Braden loves playing outside but its been so hot and I have been so lazy that we haven't been much. However, I finally sat out there with him the other day and he had so much fun. It made me want to do it more.

He looks so serious about his baseball!

Want one?

Love this little guy!

The Sextons stopped by and brought us Icees. Leah and Braden just cozied right up! Ha ha!

I love this picture! It makes me look forward to years to come and my kids being best friends!

A little pool time.

This is what Kate did at the pool. I could not ask for a better, more relaxed baby.

And just before bed tonight Braden decided to serenade us with his harmonica. What a little ham!

1 comment:

Alison said...

Super cute Elizabeth! I hope we see you again soon so that we can "Play more! Play more!"