I just realized I haven't posted many pictures lately. Every now and then I post a picture on facebook and forget to put it on the blog. So here you go!
Sweet little Kate. Can't even play on her mat alone. See the little hand and foot at the top of the picture?

Heaven forbid I take a picture without Braden in it. (Sorry about no pants on B! We are potty training and it is much easier with no pants! ha ha!)

The Sextons dropped by one day and all the kids wanted to hold Kate. I love how she is looking up at Jillian in this picture.

One day it was really rainy and there was no hope of us leaving the house so I just let Braden run crazy for a long time to get nice and tired for nap time. I was playing with my camera and trying to get action shots. Evidently I need to practice much more and he needs to slow down!

My boys walking home from the pool. Ben takes Braden most days of the week so I can cook dinner or clean up or just have a quite moment. Very sweet!









2 comments:
Jillian said "I love Kate". I think she would be happy to hold her anytime you need help:)
I love the new photos! Especially the last one of Kate in her new onesie! Love it!
Post a Comment