
Even Kate had fun and didn't fuss one bit! I think she likes people watching.
GrandJan and Papa
Braden driving this pink car was the cutest thing! Look at the huge grin in every picture. Especially the last one!
I still cannot believe he rode the Scrambler! I would not even get on there! I came out of the bathroom and there they were. Daredevil!

The carousel with GJ.
The last ride of the day. We all rode together (along with a couple strangers). Braden wasn't too sure about the unexpected water in the face. Look how his hands covered his face the entire time. He said he had fun when it was over, but that is debatable!
A tired little boy!
And his worn out sister!









3 comments:
Love thes pics!!! I want to go with you guys to Dolly sometime! So fun!
Ok, we MUST go. I've never seen Braden so excited in his life!!! These pictures of that boy smiling from ear to ear are priceless!!!
We like the scrambler pictures-the thumbs-up and the flyaway hair. Ethan really likes the last car picture too. Since Ben has had some practice now, do you think he'd teach Grant to drive for us?
Post a Comment