October 23, 2010

Family Fun Day

Today we spent some much needed family time at a Corn Maze. Of course, we didn't even do the corn maze, but we did do lots of other funs things. We saw lots of fun farm animails, rode a little train, jumped on the inflatables, picked a pumpkin and the highlight for Braden: riding a horse!


Checking out the goats. Unsure about them at first, but did pet them in the end.

Kate looking precious in the stroller.

I love this one! I always post smiling pictures because they are so cute, but you can never see her eyes! Well, here they are!

Braden riding the "train." He is on the orange car in the back.

Having the time of his life!

They had this sand box type thing full of corn. It was really neat, and much less messy than sand!

About to slide.

My boys!

So thankful for our little family of four!

Look at my big girl sitting up!

Looking more confident with one arm down.
Sweet.

He was running through the pumpkins but I made him do a quick turn for a picture.

I love how Braden is leaning toward Kate. That's usually what she does to him. He loves his sister!

Possibly my new favorite picture!

Future cowboy! Taking this very seriously.

He hasn't quit talking about his pony ride yet!

Time to go home. What a fun day!

6 comments:

Allyson said...

Sooo fun! Where did you end up going? I don't recognize it, but looks super kid friendly!

Sarah said...

We went to a Corn Maze today too. Looks like you guys had fun and you got some great pics!
I love Kate's bow!

Andy and Becky said...

That looks like so much fun! I just want to squeeze Kathryn. Maybe Braden can teach the boys to ride a pony next year!

The Roberts said...

Looks like yall had a blast! Your kids are getting so big!!! Have a great week :)

Emilee Stanley said...

Glad you found it! Looks like fun.

Aunt Hol said...

So cute!!!! Can not wait for fun pics at Dolly!