
This picture makes me laugh so hard! I saw that Bass Pro Shop was giving away free pictures with Santa. Of course I cannot pass up free so we went the other night. It was really fun and Braden was not scared at all. I told him that Santa would ask what he would want for Christmas and he said he would say "candy canes!" Easy enough! So when it was our turn he jogged on over to Ol' St. Nick and sat in his lap. He doesn't look too sure in the picture. Kate was not sure about this man either. Here are a few more pictures from the evening.
My sweet girl!
4 comments:
Looks like a good night for a great little family! Love you all!!
So fun! We still need to go. Did Braden get to do a craft too?
We are so doing that when Dad returns! I hope the boys aren't scared like B was last year. Nice to see you in a picture too! I love the new pictures on the side.
Love the Santa photo!!! Classic!
Post a Comment