Ben and I were going to go on a date this evening, but then we decided that a family night sounded fun since we haven't seen a lot of Ben lately. We went to Brixx for pizza and then went to the mall for our annual photobooth picture. We have only missed one year since Valentine's 2005! They didn't turn out great, but I still love it. Braden also got a big M&M cookie. He decided Valentine's is a pretty fun holiday. I'm afraid he's going to be like me and enjoy any reason to celebrate!

4 comments:
The 2nd picture is definitely my favorite, just like last year! Kate's face is so funny looking at her crazy family!
Love em!
The photobooth is getting a little crowded! I can't decide if i like the 2nd or 4th best. :)
I love that tradition. How fun and a great keepsake, too! -Rachel Kennedy
Post a Comment