The LORD has done great things for us, and we are filled with joy. - Psalm 126:3
Riding Ali.
Ready to go to the beach! Our family. Braden and Papa in front of the Currituck Lighthouse.
My two favorite boys!
Braden and Mama!
I love his little hat!! I can't wait to have a little one!! :)
hehe...I love the one of Braden in the baq! I recently tried putting Laurel in a basket for a picture, but she screamed and cried! Oh well...maybe when she is older :-) All those pictures make me want to take a vacation!! Love you!Meg
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love his little hat!! I can't wait to have a little one!! :)
hehe...I love the one of Braden in the baq! I recently tried putting Laurel in a basket for a picture, but she screamed and cried! Oh well...maybe when she is older :-) All those pictures make me want to take a vacation!!
Love you!
Meg
Post a Comment