Meg and I worked together for a year and a half. One day Meg said when we become moms we have to take our kids to Chickfila for play dates and then blog about it. Well, today we fulfilled that dream! Little Laurel was born on August 6th. Here is a picture of Meg, Laurel and I the day she was born.
The babies "enjoying" their play date!

Braden was more interested in Laurel than she was him.
It was so fun having lunch with Meg and Laurel. Before we know it the kids will be eating chicken nuggets and playing on the play ground!

The babies "enjoying" their play date!

Braden was more interested in Laurel than she was him.
It was so fun having lunch with Meg and Laurel. Before we know it the kids will be eating chicken nuggets and playing on the play ground!
3 comments:
If I had been there, I wouldn't have allowed him to "eye" my girl like that... We'll have to have a talk some time, me and Braden.
Will
Dear Braden,
I'm sorry that I cried the whole time during our play date. I promise it wasn't you! I just hadn't been to chick-fil-a before and all the noise and excitement was too much for me. As soon as Mommy put me back in the car I fell asleep again. We will have to do it again sometime...
Laurel
The days of eating chicken nuggets and playing will be here before you know it!
Post a Comment