February 12, 2009

The Infamous "Worm"

My son does not crawl, he does the worm. I don't know why, but that is his favorite mode of transportation. Lately it looks more like a frog than a worm. I had to video it so I wouldn't forget it. I thought I might as well share it.

8 comments:

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

That's hilarious! =)

Allyson said...

I have to say--that's an improvement to the walrus!! He's using his knees a lot more than he was when I last saw him do it in person. I think he'll be crawling super soon!! Hooray! :)

Elizabeth said...

I think he is going to skip crawling all together. Oh well!

Unknown said...

elizabeth.. that is too funny! i love it. way to go capturing it on film. What a funny memory!

Cooper Family said...

Elizabeth,
That is priceless to watch! I have never seen a baby do that before. Our children watched that over and over on the computer.

What a cutie!

The Roberts said...

This is so funny! My nephew Luke did something similar except his resembled an army crawl. He would lay on one side and scoot across the floor...funniest thing ever. After about 2 weeks of that he got the hang of it. Thanks for the laugh!

Meg said...

Elizabeth, that is so cute! I think he is just trying to be creative :-) I am so excited about Laurel beginning to move around (slightly!).

Love,
Meg (and Laurel)

Anonymous said...

I think he is going to be a champion breast stroke swimmer and he is in early training!
Alison