February 7, 2009

Ten Months

My sweet baby is ten months old today. Time goes by much too quick when you have small children at home. It really is amazing how much they grow and change and learn in such a short amount of time. I am so thankful that I get to stay home with Braden because I haven't had to miss more than a few hours of his life at a time. I get to cherish (or survive!) each stage. We went to the park today and it made me think how fun this current age. He is such a little ham and loves being silly. He is constantly making us laugh. One of my favorite things is watching him eat. He is pretty much eating all table foods now and he just shoves piles of food in his mouth. I have to only give him one bite of food at a time on his tray or he will stuff his face so full he can't even chew. The boy loves to eat! I wonder where he gets that? Here are a few more pictures from the park.

No comments: