Here is a glimpse of what Braden and I do during the day:
A little cleaning. He is just so helpful!
Then it's time for exercise!
So strong!
After a nap we play outside.
As you can see we also have a snack!
Sometimes I forget we should eat snacks outside or in the highchair.
Sometimes Braden watches a show while I cook dinner. Isn't this chair so cute? It was my sisters and mine when we were little.
But mostly he sits at your feet and fusses while you fix dinner. This particular day he was so impatient he decided to go ahead and put his bib on all by himself.
Then he puts the lens cap on the camera. I love those big brown eyes!
I pretty much have the best job in the world. I wouldn't trade all these little moments for anything!

1 comment:
I love those brown eyes too!
Post a Comment