Braden enjoyed his first trip to Dollywood on Saturday. We were only there a few hours but had so much fun! He loved every ride we went on. I would love to get season passes next year so we could go during all the seasons. A few degrees cooler would have been very nice! Here are a few pictures from either mine or Mackenzie's camera.
Holding on tight on the little piggies!
I sure looked squished in that little pig! Most kids ride alone, but my little daredevil would have been standing in his seat.

And of course, no long day away from home would be managable without LOTS of snacks! Braden even got to enjoy a frozen lemonade and a funnel cake! Those were my highlights as well.
3 comments:
I would just like to say how stinkin' tan that boy looks in the 2nd picture!
I know! It's not fair. Just wait until we get back from the beach!
I love the one of you guys in the duck! Your fave!
Post a Comment