April 14, 2010

An Evening at the Park

We have been loving this Spring weather! Braden wants to be outside nonstop. I'm glad he enjoys it and I'm really glad our backyard is fenced in! Sunday evening Ben was going for a jog so Braden and I drove down to the park and met him. I packed us a picnic and we played and ate and had so much fun. I think it was the perfect Sunday evening.

I love how Braden is looking at Ben in this picture. He is crazy about his Daddy! I am too!

Cheese!


Crazy hair!

Pizza and the park...doesn't get any better than this!

Our little monkey!

3 comments:

Andy and Becky said...

Fun! I love his cute face to go with the crazy hair.

Allyson said...

What park is that?? I can't believe he's on the monkey bars!! He's such a big boy!!

Anonymous said...

Awww, I love the crazy hair pic :)
Jalynn