We had Braden's birthday party on Saturday night. It was really laid back and fun. We just ordered pizza and hung out outside and then had cake and homemade ice cream. It was the most perfect weather. I'm so thankful to our friends who love our son. We really are blessed!

Libby and Lucy
Matt and Ryan playing Cornhole

Guitar cake courtesy of Super Target

The sweet birthday boy! I love the face he's making here. He loved being sang to. Why didn't someone remind me to video? I could just kick myself!
Digging in!
Ben, Braden, Uncle Caleb and Aunt Katie
Hunter, Juddson and Aiden enjoying their dessert.
Yummmm!
4 comments:
Who knew Target made such cute cakes? I love how excited Braden is about eating that cupcake. Happy Birthday sweet boy!
Such a cute cake! I can't believe he is 2 already and getting ready to be a big brother!
Wish I could have been at the Birthday fun!!!
Yum, that cake looks good! Braden is such a big boy... I'm glad he had a great party.
Post a Comment