Well, it's April and I'm finally posting pictures from February. If there are still readers of this blog I am sorry for my lack of posts! What can I say? Life is busy and blogging is at the bottom of the list. Here are the few pictures I took in February.

Hanging with the Hughes!

Henley and Kate: best friends!

Kate is ready for Henley to sit up and play with her.

Braden with his letter projects. We started out strong and have since slowed down. Spring weather came and we have been outside every day we can since!

Kate's mohawk. She still has some cradle cap so I lathered her up with lotion in an attempt to help it. It didn't work but it made for a cute picture!

Old news now, but I found Kate like this one morning. Don't judge me, but we still haven't moved the crib down! It's a big job and Ben is busy and I don't know how. Soon!
I will try to get March pictures up soon since April is a big month around here! There will be many posts to come!




2 comments:
You would think based on our blog posts today that we hang out a lot or something, huh? :)
yay!!! glad to see your update E! your kids are too cute! hope you're well!
Post a Comment