August 18, 2011

California Day 2

Wednesday was a day of rest here in California. We all slept in, had a leisurely breakfast and headed to the pool for a while. Grandaddy works so close he comes home for lunch so we had lunch with him, followed by very long naps. We had to wake both kids up after 3 hours so they would sleep at night. Then we had more pool time and dinner and baths and early bed time. Hopefully we are all on west coast time and can function past 6pm the rest of the week! Here are a few pictures I snapped on G-mama's camera:


Peekaboo with Grandmama

LOVE this picture!

We love having Daddy around all day everyday!

Nap please!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Fun! Fun! By the way, this week Christian used the same expression like Braden used on the plane. We were going to the zoo and he said, "This is the best day ever!" Cute when they say that.

Melanie said...

I am so happy you are updating from Cali! I can't believe you couldn't use Kate's carseat on the plane... I know that is hard. (did it with Phoebe but she didn't have her own seat!) You guys are going to have so much fun there! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return home!

Mel

Traci said...

Looking forward to seeing more Cali updates! Love you guys!