On my birthday we went to Gatlinburg and went to the Aquarium. It was so much fun! I felt like such an adult when I realized I was having such a good time because my kid was having such a good time! I want to go back again soon.
Finally using our sit and stand stroller. Braden loved it. He would jump out any time there something he wanted to see. It was really cute. I think we will like this stroller.

B and Daddy checking out the fish!

Kate really loved all the fish! ha ha

Mr. Independent running ahead!

I love this picture! What a sweet face.

Happiest Mama in the world!

Kate decided she didn't want to miss all the action so she woke up for just a bit!

I found these Happy Birthday glasses in the gift shop. I so should have bought them!
1 comment:
I love all of these pics! You look so cute in the birthday glasses!!!
Loves!!
Post a Comment