May 1, 2010

The Big Brother

Braden came to meet his little sister yesterday. He was really sweet with her and especially liked her toes! It was fun having both my children together. I'm really excited to get home and see what this new family dynamic will be like.




And here is just a cute picture of Kate sporting her first bow! Oh my, I can hardly wait to start dressing this little girl up! Many more pictures to come!

4 comments:

Aunt Hol said...

I love the first pic of you and your TWO children!!! And don't even get me started on the pink bow!!! Love you!!!!!

Unknown said...

She's beautiful Elizabeth! Congratulations!

Alison said...

Children...wow! I love the pictures!

J said...

I remember seeing Braden for the 1st time at your house, in your bedroom taking a nap in his crib. I remember thinking how especially cute he was. I think the same of this sweet girl, Kate :)