May 3, 2010

Baby Kate Pictures


First picture of the 3 of us.

Going home outfit



Proud big brother

Helping Daddy carry Kate inside. So sweet!
I love the days when they nap anywhere!

See why I'm scared to leave her sitting anywhere! He is overflowing with affection for her!

Kate and Aunt Becky and the blanket she made her. Thank you!

Testing out the swing.




I think he's outgrown the carseat. Funny he can still fit by weight!

Blurry, but too funny not to post!

Thanks for the outfit, Aunt Holly! I just love it!

More to come at some point!

2 comments:

Traci said...

She is just too cute!

lillian said...

Oh my E! She is darling!
I am bringing a meal next caregroup friday, but I don't think I can wait that long to see her!
Let me know when you are up for some visitors during the day...
We can make a short visit and give kate kisses then be off.
Isn't having a girl so fun!!!
love you!
lil