On Christmas Eve Eve we always do Christmas with Pops (Ben's dad) and Amy and Molly and their families. It is always so fun and crazy and too short! I wish we had several days to spend with everyone at Christmas. Here are a few pictures of our time there:
Kate getting into something as usual. I'm pretty sure she's holding a remote.
Every year before we open gifts Pops read the Christmas story from the Bible. I love how he tries to focus the attention on the true meaning of Christas even though the kids are squirming with excitement about gifts!

Kate got this Fur Real pet named Cookie. It's the first thing she looks for when she comes downstairs in the morning. And she squeals "Dog!" It turns it's head and growls and barks and whines and pants. She flips out every time it does anything! I would have never picked this toy but Pops knew what he was doing!



2 comments:
I love all of the holiday blogs!!!!! Makes me feel like I was there a little! Maybe one year, we can spend it together! Fingers crossed.
1. I think Kate loves the dog so much because she really wants a real one. :) She loves Dakota--from a distance! :)
2. Love their matching pi's from Christmas morning. Where have I seen them before? Did you show me when you got them? Picture on fb? I'm having deja vu :)
3. Kate's boots are so cute I can't stand it.
4. Genius for not wrapping from Santa! I wish I had done that! Next year for sure!
Post a Comment