January 9, 2012

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve we head over to Granddaddy and Grandmama's for brunch and gifts and hanging out.

Braden posing in front of the tree. Kate was supposed to be with him, but I had to get one of her alone.

Uncle Peter is a favorite among the kids. Here he is giving back rubs to the little guys.

New favorite picture!

Kate and Lincoln. They are 2 months apart. We have their picture like this last year and boy have they changed!

Who knows what she is doing.

Both my kids have loved this toy at Grandmama's house

Avery, Aidan, Katie and Peter

Carl and Collin

Funny face by Braden, but he loved this remote control car from G-mama

Kate excited about her first doll house.

Caleb, Silas and the axe.

Granddaddy and Grandmama are moving to Edmunton, Canada in February so we got them these "woolybooger" hats (as Carl calls them). I think they look cute.

Kate and her favorite uncle...Peter!

Collin playing Christmas carols for us at Aunt Connie's house Christmas Eve night.

Aunt Connie and Kate

Braden singing either "Happy Birthday" to Jesus or Jingle Bells with Aunt Cayce. I really need to teach him more Christmas songs next year.

Great Granddaddy and Great Grandmama. How cute are they?

Caleb lead us in a few more Christmas songs. Kate just loves dancing to any kind of music. I really need to record that soon!

No comments: