April 30, 2010

Kathryn Lillias Blanton

Our sweet baby girl, Kathryn Lillias Blanton, is here! She arrived at 10:13pm on April 29th. She weight 7lbs, 13oz and was 20.5in. It was a very quick and not too painful delivery. We'll post more later, but we know you just want to see these for now! :)

(for some reason I can't change order of pics, so they are backwards)











15 comments:

Andy and Becky said...

Congratulations! We can't wait to meet baby Kate later today. She is perfect!!!! Love you all.

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited for you guys!!!! I love her hefty size! I want to come see you all today-- thanks for coming before we leave for vacation Kate- so sweet and considerate already : )

Mel

Emilee Stanley said...

I love her dark hair. She looks beautiful. Can't wait to hold her.

Meg said...

Congratulations Ben, Elizabeth, and Braden! She is so sweet and adorable and really reminds me of Braden when he was born! I just can't wait to meet her when we get home (even if it isn't in the hospital). Love you!

amber@This Mommy Cooks said...

Oh my goodness! She is so cute! She looks bigger than 7.13! Congrats to your family!!!

Alison said...

She is adorable! Looks like she fits right in the family:)
Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Elizabeth!! So sweet! You will LOVE being a momma to a baby girl. It's wonderful Eliz!

-Trill

Aunt Hol said...

Aunt Hol is bursting with excitment of Baby Kate's arrival! I can not want to come see her later this weekend! I love you sooooo much!!!

Lizzy said...

Wahoo! Love all the dark hair!

lillian said...

Oh my she is beautiful!!!
She does look like Braden!
I wish I could come today, but we are getting ready all day for cg for 2nite. We host...
I love you and can't wait to see sweet kate!

3C said...

Congratulations and your second bundle of JOY!! She is beautiful! From all your friends on 3C~!

Honey said...

Congratulations! Elizabeth-you look so pretty and photogenic-even post-partum! Ben-I still have pictures of when Nathan was born and you visited us in the hospital (since he interrupted caregroup with his birth)! She's a sweet baby and she looks so nice and plump!

Traci said...

Kate is so gorgeous! I love you all! I can't wait to meet her.

Allyson said...

I'm so glad I just got to meet little Kate! I still can't get over the bow in her hair--I'm going to have to get used to a GIRL!! She's precious! Can't wait to see a family picture. :)

Pat said...

Congratulations! Looks like Mom and baby Kate are doing well. Best wishes!